If you love your skin, you must only use everyday household items to treat it. Substances that contain hazardous chemicals will only add to a further deterioration of the skin.
Pearly penile papules or shortly PPP is distortion of penis skin. Good news is that PPP is not a STD (sexually transmitted disease) so there is no risk of infection for your sex partner. You can enjoy sexual life without any safety measure for protecting your partner from this disease. Home remedies and common household items are highly effective for treating different skin issues. As these substances are free of health hazardous chemicals so there is no risk associated with these innocuous home based remedies. All those people suffering from pearly penile papules are more include towards natural remedies as there is no medical permanent solution for this health issues. And the surgical procedure is expensive and not a permanent way of healing this issue.
There are different natural remedies are trusted for this penis skin issue. Among these trusted solution one is tea tree oil. In this article we will explore this method in detail. It is a simple straightforward method for healing penile skin.
What are pearly penile papules?
Pearly penile papules is a safe penis skin issue that is not the outcome of any know disease. In medical science is not aware of the real cause of this skin issue. PPP is basically small skin swellings, small colored domes or tags that exist around the penis gland. These domes in most cases exist in rows around the rim of the penis’ head but are some cases they may also appear on either side of the frenulum. Due to their appearance these domes are sometime confused with STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like genital warts and herpes. But they are totally different from std as they are not capable of affecting other people with sexual intercourse. It is a simple skin issue, not a disease. There is no pain associated with it and the sufferer can leave a healthy life!
However this skin issue affects millions of people and a matter of confidence for them as their sex partner will not be ready to have physical relation with them.
People who see this uncommon advancement on their penis should not stress too much. It’s not a disease or a sexually transmitted infection (STD). Moreover, there are many home remedies for PPP removal.
The pearly penile papules is a safe penile skin condition that is not caused by any known malady. Its causes are truly not well understood. Pearly Penile Papules are small skin swellings that look like flesh-colored domes with a pale white tone. They occur on the edge of the penis head and show up in lines.
In simple words, they are basically little pink or white pimples that appear on the region of the penis glans. It is not spread through contact and neither can it be transmitted sexually or spread to different areas of the body.
However, the numerous men who endure this condition want an answer because the condition impacts their confidence and in the end, their sexual presence.
People who see this unusual advancement on their sexual organ should not stress too much. It’s not a disease or a sexually transmitted infection. Moreover, there are many home remedies for PPP removal.
Individuals who experience the ill effects of penile papules should be especially inclined to using natural solutions to dispose of their issue.
Tea Tree Oil for PPP is highly recommended as it is safe and effective. Moreover, it is easily available nearby you. The process of using it on the penile skin is very straightforward.
PPP Treatment Tea Tree Oil
Why Should You Try Tea Tree Oil For PPP Treatment
There is a significant number of solutions, but tea tree oil as a treatment for PPP is the simplest one. This is a standard method that people can check out and apply in the comfort of their own homes to achieve a cure. Some advantages are:
- Tea Tree Oil consists of certain medicinal properties that help in eliminating dead skin cells. Therefore, it can be extremely helpful for removing these strange skin bumps occurring on the penis glans. No side-effects are known from its use, aside from drying the skin.
- This ordinary item has extraordinary antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial traits, which, when smeared on the skin, decimate penis pimples effectively. Tea tree oil alleviates a variety of different skin illnesses, including burns, cuts, and even PPP.
Best Tea Tree Oil for PPP
First it is important to pick 100 percent pure tea tree oil and avoid all those oils diluted with other oils. For more pronounced results it is recommended to mix tea tree oil up with castor oil.
Tea tree oil is safe method for treating this penile skin issue in the privacy and comfort of your own home. It is safe, effective, cheap and noninvasive. This method of treating penile papules is common among the sufferers of this skin condition. So if you are suffering from this condition then you must give a chance to it for eliminating PPP. The following are the advantages of using tea tree oil for treating ppp;
- Tea tree oil comes with some highly effective medicinal properties that support eliminating the dead skin cells. So tea tree oil is very helpful for removing skin bumps occurring on the penis glans. There are no side effects associated with this home based remedy besides drying of skin.
- This home based remedy comes with extraordinary antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial traits, when it oil is used on the skin it can remove the pearly tags exist around the penis glans. This oil alleviate various skin issues such cuts, burns, pearly penile papules and more.
Note*:- don’t confuse tea tree oil with ordinary tea plan that is utilized normally for preparing green and black tea. Search for a quality brand of tea tree oil as there are lots of fake and poor quality products available in market.
Tea Tree Oil Vs Tea Plant
Individuals should not confuse tea tree oil with the ordinary tea plant, which is utilized normally to make black and green teas. Tea plant oil is extracted from the tea tree leaves, which grow in Australia.
Look for a reputable brand before buying the oil as there are many fake and low-quality products. To avoid the trouble, choose the recommended product above.
How To Get Rid of Pearly Penile Papules with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil comes with properties of drying the skin tissue. If you use this oil on penile papules it will dry out the skin cells. If you use regularly it on PPP it will make them dry permanently, eventually convert them into dry dead skin cells that you can easily remove. This oil is more commonly used for treating acne.
Due to its effectiveness for treating different skin issues tea tree oil is the regular ingredient of different skin care products. This oil comes with antiviral and antibacterial properties for healing numerous skin issues. If you are interested in removing PPP with tea tree oil then you need to follow the following steps;
- First wash and dry the infected area of your penis
- Mix tea tree oil with other useful oil for PPP such as castor oil to dilute it
- Then with cotton swab take a small amount of this oil, apply it on the skin
- Repeat this process twice a day
The Process To Get Rid Of PPP With Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil for PPP has a potent power to dry out skin cells. Regular usage will make penile papules dry permanently, convert them to dead skin cells, and shed the dead skin. Traditionally, it was used for acne.
This oil is a regular ingredient in numerous skin-care products and boasts extraordinary curative power. It contains antibacterial and antiviral properties that heal numerous skin conditions, including pearly penile papules. If this is a system you are considering, then here are the main 3 directions.
- To begin with, wash and rinse the infected region.
- Mix a couple drops of tea tree oil with another oil like castor oil to dilute it.
- Dab a cotton ball into the oil blend and rub the infected zone twice per day.
- It’s suggested that a small amount of this oil be applied to the skin range with a cotton swab. Prior to its application, the region of the skin must be rinsed and dried thoroughly.
- Its application ought to be repeated three or four times a day by totally cleaning the area with a sterile material each time. Continue using tea tree oil until the penile papules diminish out of sight.
It is a home based remedy and like other home based treatments it is slow so you need to persistent and patient for getting expected results.
Like every PPP Home Remedy, treating pearly penile papules with tea tree oil is slow and results will be visible after a few weeks. Even afterward, persistence is required.
If after one month of consistent use there is no sign of improvement then you need to seek the help of an expert. However, removing pearly penile papules with tea tree oil has had a successful history.
If you are using this oil for treating PPP then don’t quit this treatment if there is occurrence of skin dryness. Every treatment for removing pearly penile papules will bring about some dryness as it is the only way to work.
Tea tree oil is the best method for removing PPP if you can’t afford CO2 laser treatment!
Useful Information About Pearly Penile Papules