What is Fibroids?
Fibroids is basically a noncancerous growths develop around or in the uterus (womb). The occurrence of these uterus growths occur in different sizes and are basically made of fibrous tissues and muscles. Other names used for this condition are leiomyomas or myomas.
In most cases this is a painless condition; women are unaware that they have these noncancerous growths in their uterus because there are no symptoms such as any specific pain or discharge.
===>>> Fibroids Natural Healing System By Amanda Leto Review: Is It Scam? <<<===
But some women may experience symptoms. The symptoms are;
- More painful periods when compare to the sufferer’s pre-fibroids menses
- Heavy periods with more bleeding
- Abnormal urge to urinate
- Low back pain
- Feeling of pain and discomfort in sexual intercourse
- Other rare effect of this condition is influence over pregnancy or may can become the cause of infertility
- Risk of premature labor
- In case of very large fibroids there is need for caesarean section to deliver the baby via cut in the womb and tummy
- This condition may also become the cause of miscarriage but it is very rare.
Fibroids can grow in woman uterus anywhere, and they also vary in sizes from pea to melon. The following are the main types of fibroids;
- Intramural fibroids – this the most common type of fibroid. This fibroids develop in muscle wall of the uterus.
- Subserosal fibroids – this fibroids can develop into a very big size and its development takes place outside the wall of the uterus in the pelvis
- Submucosal fibroids – this fibroids that develop in the muscle layer underneath the uterus inner lining and grow into the cavity of the womb
Diagnoses of Fibroids
As there are no obvious symptoms of fibroids so in majority of cases the condition is exposed by chance during a routine scan, test or gynecological examination.
Causes of Fibroids
There is no obvious cause of fibroids but the medical professionals have linked this uterus condition to hormone estrogen. Estrogen is the basic female reproductive hormone produced by female reproductive organ organs (Ovaries). The main idea behind fibroids due to estrogen is that this condition usually develops during woman’s reproductive years (from 16 to 50 years). In this from 16 to 50 years the estrogen level is very high and there is optimum chance of this uterus condition development. The fibroids tend to shrink when the estrogen level become low which is the menopause age.
- Overweight women, as there is more estrogen
- Women in age range 30 to 50
- Not become pregnant yet, women with more children have less chances of fibroids
In most cases fibroids doesn’t need any specific treatment, if there are no obvious symptoms such as discusses above. In most cases it will shrink with passage of time and permanently disappear on the occurrence of menopause.
In case you have symptoms because of the fibroids then your doctor can recommend you some medicine to relieve the symptoms. Your physician can also recommend medicine to shrink the fibroids. In case your fibroids is creating the symptoms and the medicines are not working to heal the condition then your doctor will go for less invasive procedure or full-fledged surgery.
===>>> Fibroids Miracle By Amanda Leto Review: Is It Scam? <<<===