Uterine fibroids or myoma or leiomyomas or uterine polyps are noncancerous tumors develop inside or on uterus. These noncancerous tumors can develop and grow on the exterior of uterus, within the muscles of uterus or inside the uterus cavity or in very rare case within the cervix.
They are not fixed in size; can be microscopic up-to several inches in size. These tumors normally develop in women childbearing age. As like the size and location the numbers of fibroids are also not fixed; it can be single or more.
In normal situation fibroids are not an issue of concern when they are small in size. But when they grow into big size then they can create lot health problems. In this article we will discuss the natural and holistic ways to control, shrink and eliminate fibroids. If your fibroid is very large and creating health issues then it is best to discuss it with your doctor.
For majority of women fibroids is symptoms free existence, there is no associated pain especially when the fibroids is small size. Some women experience fibroids symptoms, the most common are;
- Abdominal pain
- Pressure or fullness pelvic area
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Abnormal menstrual cycles
- Excessive bleeding in periods
- Lengthy menstrual cycles
- Pain in sexual intercourse
- Lower back pain
Causes of Fibroids
Medical professionals are unaware of the cause/ causes of uterine fibroids. However they have knowledge that estrogen and progesterone can make the situation more severe and support the growth of these noncancerous tumors.
The main support for estrogen and progesterone is that fibroids normally develop in women life’ time when these hormones are their peek which is childbearing age. When woman gone through menopause period her body produces less estrogen and progesterone so the fibroids also begin to shrink while at same time the associated symptoms such as pain etc. also becomes less diminish.
Fibroid Locations and Types
The following are main types of fibroids differentiated on basis of their locations
- Submucosal Fibroids: – this type of fibroid is located under the lining of uterine cavity. Fibroids experts believe that this type of fibroid is responsible for affecting the menstrual cycles resulting in heavy bleeding. Other issues associated with this type of fibroids are infertility and miscarriage but the chances of these two problems are very rare.
- Subserosal Fibroids: – the location of this fibroids type is exterior wall of the uterus. As they are located outside of the uterus so there is less chances of it being noticed so this is the reason that it becomes too large. It exerts too much pressure on patient surrounding organs such as bladder and rectum. Because of its ability to put pressure on adjacent organs it can cause urge to frequent urination, abdominal pain and cramping.
- Pedunculated Fibroids:- the fibroids are supported and attached to the exterior/interior wall of the uterus with peduncle or stem. This stem or peduncle is the main support and nourishing way for fibroids. This peduncle or stem extends beyond into patient uterine cavity or abdominal cavity in case of Submucosal Fibroids this is why they are named pedunculated fibroids.
- Parasitic Fibroids: – Move and can attach to other organs besides the uterus.
- Intramural Fibroids: – this is most common form of fibroids. In this case the fibroids come into existence inside the uterus wall. If it becomes too large then it deformed the shape of the uterus. If it becomes too large in size then this type of fibroid can affect the ability of patient to pregnant.
- Interligamentous Fibroids: – This fibroid can grow sideways between the layers of the broad ligament.
There are basically three different ways to control treat fibroids;
- Medical Treatment
- Traditional Natural Remedies
- Holistic Natural Fast Working Remedies
In this article we will just discuss the natural methods of healing of fibroids.
Traditional Home Remedies For Fibroids Shrink With Diet
First avoid the following foods for getting more benefits from natural remedies;
- Avoid saturated fats
- And junk foods
Note:- the above-mentioned food contribute to estrogen dominance.
The natural methods are focused to control and reduce the dominance of estrogen in female body which is the main hormone responsible for further enhancing the size of the fibroids. Fiber is the best remedy to eliminate excess of estrogen from body. The following are good sources of fiber;
- Dark leafy greens
- Chia seeds
Olive oil is a natural treatment for different healthy problems. Olive oil is highly effective for keeping the hormone at balance so it will bring your estrogen to natural level.
Green tea benefits are well-known for different health. Green tea consists of an important element called Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). The main function of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is anti-inflammatory. It will also reduce fibroids related symptoms. If you want to use this herbal treatment for healing your fibroid problem then 3 to 4 cups of green tea is sufficient.
Dandelion Root and Leaf
According to medical scientists estrogen plays vital role in development of fibroids, dandelion is another herb to curtail the estrogen level. Dandelion serves the important function of detoxifying the liver and making it fit for eliminating toxins and estrogen from body. So you liver becomes strong enough to keep the estrogen level at healthy level and subsides its dominance.
As already mentioned estrogen is main player in development of this uterine condition to keep it healthy level milk thistle is another highly beneficial herb for keeping your estrogen at normal level. For this herbal and natural remedy you have to take 15 to 25 drops of milk thistle 3 to 4 times a day for 3 to 4 months.
It comes with anti-inflammatory properties, effective for healing fibroids and also reducing the related pain.
Legumes are rich in fibers; eliminating toxins from body. It comes with a component named lignans. Lignans is a best natural remedy for keeping hormone at healthy level. It eliminates estrogen dominance in patient body creating the environment unfavorable for fibroids development.
Because of its alkaline properties it creates the environment unfavorable for fibroids development, as fibroids more easily grow in acidic atmosphere.
Legumes such as soybean comes with phytoestrogen; a best agent for eliminating estrogen dominance in woman body.
Fast and Improvised Natural Remedies For Healing Fibroids
The aforementioned natural and holistic remedies also work but slowly, if you want to shrink your fibroids in fast way then click on this link Shrink Fibroid Naturally .